The Perfect Holiday Morning Treat
Complete your morning with this banana muffin recipe made with ProGlow Collagen by ProFunction to keep you glowing from inside out. The perfect a.m. snack or post-gym treat, these muffins will keep your fueled for your winter activities ahead.
- 3 bananas (very ripe)
- 1 scoop ProGlow Collagen by Profunction (read the benefits here!)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups flour (all-purpose)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat the oven to 360 F and prepare a 12-cup muffin tin by either lining or lightly coating it with nonstick spray (coconut oil spray is a good choice when making muffins).
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork till soft. Add the oil and honey and cream them both together.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking soda until well mixed. Combine this flour mixture with the banana mixture, stirring gently just to combine. Gently fold in walnuts.
- Next, carefully spoon the batter into your lightly greased or lined muffin tin, filling each well about 2/3 full.
- Bake the muffins in the heated oven for about 25 minutes and enjoy!